Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Love Lucy

On Saturdays there is a column in the Globe and Mail newspaper that I look forward to reading every week by Lucy Waverman. This past weekend her theme was a Chinese Feast to celebrate the Chinese new year. Her recipes work, they are good and easy to follow. One that caught my eye is Chicken with Seaweed. She does write that she does not use seaweed but uses kale...I was hooked, I love kale and love finding new ways to use it.
Try this chicken, you make a marinade first throw the cubed chicken breasts in and then add the most incredible seasoning sauce while it is cooking. I have some leftover rice that will go along side with the kale that has been cooked until it is crispy...excellent!
Check out her columns at the Globe's website, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment