Monday, January 25, 2010

Whitewater Cooks

Based on the fact that I think that this really is the best cookbook I have read and used in years I thought it high time I should tell you about it. We discovered it through our great friends who had us for dinner and for this I will be eternally grateful! The food was fantastic, so much so that I thought, we need that book...but...I did not need another cookbook. Well, I did buy it and I can not tell you how happy I am that I did. This book has everything I think a good book should have. The recipes are easy, healthy and...a huge hit. So this week I am going to devote to Whitewater Cooks.
And the really good news is that they have published a second book, called Whitewater Cooks at Home, which of course I bought but, more on that one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment