Thursday, May 6, 2010

Burgers

While out for a run with a friend this am the conversation turned to food, as it seems to do quite regularly. We talked about favourites in our household and a mutual favourite is burgers. Girls like burgers but honestly it is the boys who love them, at least in my house, and in hers too. So, grabbed some lean ground beef from that cow of mine, remember that freezer full in my basement and am going to make them tonight. I do not have a recipe but know that pepper, worcestshire sauce, a little tobasco will go in and probably not much more. We used to faithfully stop at a burger joint en route up north and they stuck to the basic toppings which I happen to think is the best. So this is dinner tonight with that spinach salad from whitewater that I told you about a little while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment